100 White & 100 Brown Heart Kraft Paper Gift Tags + 40M Jute Twine StringCamera for Raspberry Pi
How to broadcast the camera's data via the webcast:
- Through the nc command (ncat - Concatenate and redirect sockets) the camera's input data, directly redirected to the network port to achieve output.
- Easy cabling the cam with a Raspberry Pi through ribbon cable.
- Very compact and easy to set up. Works great with the Pi.
- Camera Module support Raspberry Pi 3 generation b / 2 generation /1 generation.
- High-resolution and sharp images through 5 megapixel camera.
- Note: Tear off the protective film on the lens before use
- Lens: 1/4 5M
- Aperture: 2.9
- Focal length: 3.29
- Field of view angle: 72.4 degrees
1pcs CSI interface camera