JZK ESP32-CAM development board test board WiFi + bluetooth module, ESP32 serial to WiFi small ESP32 camera module
- It's packaged in DIP and can be directly plugged into the breadboard for quick use. Working voltage: DC 5V. Product size: 27 mm x 40 mm x 4.5 mm (excluding pins' height).
- The ESP 32CAM can be used as a stand-alone system to run applications or as a slave to the host MCU, providing Wi-Fi and bluetooth function via SPI / SDIO or I2C / UART interfaces.
- ESP32-CAM is a WIFI & Bluetooth dual-mode development board, which uses PCB on-board antennas and cores based on ESP32 chips.
- Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors. This esp32 camera development module can be widely used in various IoT applications.
- Suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals, etc.